Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Wild Eyes PREMIUM to the Microsoft Store. The theme package contains 16 high quality wallpapers in 4K resolution of animal's eyes This theme free download to apply on the Windows desktop screen.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only 8.66 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages, you can apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
Time for a closeup! Look deeply into the stunning eyes of these 14 animals and birds in this premium 4k image set, free for Windows Themes.
Released by Microsoft on 10/1/2019
Before applying “Wild Eyes PREMIUM” theme to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Wild Eyes PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download the "Wild Eyes PREMIUM" Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Wild Eyes PREMIUM” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
- You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
- On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.