Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Lovable Pugs to the Microsoft Store. The theme package contains 15 images of playful pugs. This theme free download to apply on the Windows desktop screen.
They’re small, but they sure know how to call your attention, their curling tail and flat, rounded face along with those tender looking eyes make you always wonder if you could just give them one more treat! These very enjoyable and fun wallpapers for your desktop backgrounds are free to download.
Who can resist them when they make life so much better? If you are an animal lover, specially a dog person, then you’ll enjoy this theme to the maximum. This collection is fully dedicated to the lovable Pugs, a breed that captures the heart of many and not only for their funny bark.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only 10.45 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages, you can apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
Brighten your desktop with these 15 images of playful pugs. Showcasing everything from wrinkly faces to curly tails, this Windows 10 Theme is a must for pug fans!
Released by Microsoft on 4/17/2018
Before applying “Lovable Pugs” theme to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Lovable Pugs Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download Lovable Pugs Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Lovable Pugs” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
- You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
- On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.