Turtles date from 220 million years ago making them more ancient than crocodiles in the group of reptiles.
Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Turtles and Tortoises to the Microsoft Store. In this wallpaper collection you’ll enjoy the best close ups for this week when you download these stunning 20 images. From the sweet newborns not even out of their eggs yet, to the older adults in the group of turtles; you’ll find them here on their way to the sea, others sunbathing, and the rest on their way for more adventures.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only 15.79 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages, you can apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
Whether on the land or under the sea, these slowpokes will quickly win you over. These 20 images, from ancient giant Galapagos tortoises to baby turtles, are free for Windows 10 Themes.
This theme free download to apply on the Windows desktop screen.
Released by Microsoft on 5/11/2018
Before applying “Turtles and Tortoises” theme to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Turtles and Tortoises Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download Turtles and Tortoises Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Turtles and Tortoises” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
- You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
- On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.