Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Melting Ice to the Microsoft Store. The theme package contains 10 high-quality pictures of melting ice. This theme free download to apply on the Windows desktop screen.
If there is a unique and cool wallpapers theme is this one! You’ll find these few images very refreshing and fun. The melting ice cubes create an art of every photo on this collection. Some of the pieces of frozen water as they melt reveal some interesting accentuated colors on the flowers and leaves that have been left in it. Other shots captured the cracks and drops and shapes that make of this theme an attractive one during the hot weather season.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only7.69 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages, you can apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
Captured during a summer thaw, these 10 images of frozen water will bring a bit of cooling relief to your desktop. Free for Windows 10 Themes.
Released by Microsoft on 6/15/2018
Download once again a totally different, but yet awesome collection free.
Before applying “Melting Ice” theme to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Melting Ice Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download Melting Ice Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Melting Ice” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
- You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
- On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.