Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Snowy Mountains to the Microsoft Store. The theme package contains 18 high-quality pictures of peaks, moon, stars and Northern Lights. This theme free download to apply on the Windows desktop screen.
The mountains give us splendid views, Majestic snowy landscapes, impressive aurora borealis, a stunning moon looking over snow covered pine trees, and more. The images on this collection bring winter wonderland to your office.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only 13.5 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages, you can apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
Peaks glitter under the moon, stars, and Northern Lights. Snowy sweeps reflect sunrise and sunset onto towering cliffs. Take in the views from the warmth of your desktop with this 18-image set, free from Windows 10 Themes.
Released by Microsoft on 12/1/2018
Before applying “Snowy Mountains” theme to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Snowy Mountains Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download Snowy Mountains Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Snowy Mountains” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
- You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
- On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.