An airplane can take you high above the ground and to beautiful places. This week it’ll take you to check out the magic in the sky, aircraft will send your imagination on a journey.
Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Up in the Sky to the Microsoft Store.The theme package contains 16 pictures of airplanes that from from above, below, or across a graceful wing. This theme free download to apply on the Windows desktop screen.
These unique wallpapers for your desktop backgrounds feature aircraft taking off and up in the sky, crossing over the most fascinating clouds and sunsets, facing the stunning Milky Way, even an impressive Aurora.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only 11.41 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages, you can apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
Seen from above, below, or across a graceful wing, these 16 images of aircraft will send your imagination on a journey with this free Windows 10 Theme.
[Download from Microsoft Store]https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/up-in-the-sky/9nc2w6c3f6x8)
Released by Microsoft on 12/1/2018
Before applying “Up in the Sky” theme to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Up in the Sky Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download Up in the Sky Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Up in the Sky” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
- You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
- On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.