The birds on this theme show off their mighty dance in the air. An amazing variety of Aves with colorful and very attractive feathers take over the collection of wallpapers this week.
Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Birds of Many Feathers to the Microsoft Store. The theme package contains 20 images of flying birds that dancing in the air. This theme free to download and apply to your Windows 10 desktop.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only 20 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages, you can apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
Take flight with nature’s most colorful, radiant, and awe-inspiring birds with these 20 spectacular images ranging from the Atlantic Puffin to the Trumpeter Swan, free to download to your Windows 10 desktop.
These flying birds ranging from the Atlantic Puffin to the Trumpeter Swan.
Released by Microsoft on 10/23/2017
Before applying “Birds of Many Feathers” theme to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Birds of Many Feathers Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download Birds of Many Feathers Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Birds of Many Feathers” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
- You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
- On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.