The skies get a splash of colors during some magnificent sunsets and become the focal point for a few impressive wallpapers.
In this collection of wallpaper set, silhouetted shores, deserts, and mountains give way to the blazing colors of sunrise and sunset .
Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Community Showcase Dramatic Skies 3 to the Microsoft Store. The theme package contains 21 high-quality wallpapers of sunrises and sunsets on the silhouetted shores, deserts, and mountains. This theme free to apply on the windows desktop screen.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only 18 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages, you can apply this theme on at least ten Windows 10 devices.
Silhouetted shores, deserts, and mountains give way to the blazing colors of sunrise and sunset in this free, 21-set Windows theme.
Released by Microsoft on 12/9/2016
Before applying “Community Showcase Dramatic Skies 3” theme to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Community Showcase Dramatic Skies 3 Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download Community Showcase Dramatic Skies 3 Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Community Showcase Dramatic Skies 3” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
- You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
- On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.