Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 theme pack called Color Explosion to the Microsoft Store. The theme package contains 15 high-quality wallpapers will that will add some color to your life.
This is a lightweight theme that takes up only 12.59 MB of hard disk space. This application rated for all ages and free to apply on the desktop screen.
Using little more than powdered pigments and smoke, these brilliant photographs will put some color in your day.
Released by Microsoft on Aug 11, 2017
Before applying “Color Explosion Theme” to your device, make sure you meet the below minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 version
- System Architecture: x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
It will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not already signed in before downloading.
How to Get Color Explosion Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download Color Explosion Windows 10 theme, install and apply this theme on your desktop:
- Navigate to this page
- Click on Get button and it will redirect to the Windows Store on your computer and displays the theme.
- Press the Get button again and the system will start downloading if none any compatibility issues on your windows system.
- Wait for a little until the theme is installed and click on Apply button.
- Now, select “Color Explosion” to make this the default theme.
That’s it, you may now enjoy its wonderful collection of wallpapers.
Note: If you have plenty of themes installed and no longer need them, you can remove them by right-clicking on a selected one.
How to change your theme on Windows 10
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Themes and click on the theme you prefer.
You can also modify the colors, fonts, and music as you like.
How to change background wallpapers in automatically
You can go to Start> Settings> Personalize> Background and then click Background drop-down menu and select Slideshow.
On the Change picture every drop-down menu, selects the frequency as you prefer.